The Kids Time App
Based on our conversations with the team at The Kids Time, we crafted copy that featured the benefits of the Kids Time App and really made it shine!
Here’s The App Description we Wrote:
“Ever searched for “Things to do with kids near me” and given up because of all the different websites with confusing or out of date info? The Kids Time is the ONE PLACE to find the best, ON DEMAND, activities, events and playgrounds near you. The Kids Time: Discover together, anytime, anywhere.
Don’t waste family time scrolling through long blogs with out of date, useless information. Instantly search our FREE, nationwide resource of activities and attractions that fit your family’s schedule. We offer what you need, when you need it. Looking for a free activity for your toddler on Tuesday at 2:00? No sweat. Need a family friendly event this Saturday evening that won’t break the budget? We’ve got plenty…and we’ve got coupons. Think of us as your secret parent power… in your pocket.
Our app is location based, so you can access our extensive network of events and fun places for kids near your home or on the go. Discover family friendly events anywhere, right at your fingertips.
Searching our database is so easy your kids can do it. Filter by category (Arts and crafts, sports, indoor events, and much more); by time (now or when it fits your schedule in the future); age group of your children; and cost.
- Discover events and activities happening RIGHT NOW and when you want them
- Find craft classes, indoor play spaces, storytimes, and more
- Add your selection to your iCal calendar and easily share with friends
- 1 click calling and directions to locations
- Easily search by category, age, cost, location, and more
- Store all of your locations for future visits
- Find discounts and promotions to your favorite places and discover new places to try
- Find family centered services such as restaurants, salons, pediatricians, speech therapists, car service, and more.
- Great for parents, grandparents, “cool aunts” and uncles, even the nanny or child care providers
- Easy to use; seamlessly switch between the app and desktop version (http://theKidsTime.com)
- Services for kids of all ages from 1 month to 18 years old.
As busy parents, we created the app to be quick and easy to use; so you can focus on who really matters and INSTANTLY make memories that will last a LIFETIME. The Kids Time: Discover together, anytime, anywhere.”
Mike and Brooke Webb were thrilled with the results and the work we accomplished together.